Fascia Adaptors

hey fitted new h u today, but left with a cap round stereo, any one where i could get a fascia Adaptor for it? had a look on a few sites but not sure.

harvey, did u manage to get your h u hooked up to work with the dash display? post some pic when u get the facia adapter :smile:

i tried to find some but only could find for the stalk controls on the steering.

what lead do we need for the dash?

Never been told or found that the dash display will keep working after installing an aftermarket unit. There are stalks out there for the steering wheel controls. DONT BUY FROM HALFORDS £75!!!!! Ebay have some for £34.95 - Part number - CTSRN005

harvey, did u manage to get your h u hooked up to work with the dash display? post some pic when u get the facia adapter :smile:

got my h u in after getting realy pissed off, them pioner units have about a foot of cables and fuse boxes and all sorts of ****e. ended up scratching my dash surround to, not happy like. priced up the parts for geting the stalk control working and and the dash, its like 50 odd quid. ran my sub cables in aswell. will get pics up once the faica adaptor comes.

will find out friday whats involved, mines going to Pulse car audio to get my headunit fitted and they said they can get the stalk to work aswell so well see what they do, also they say the alpine ive got works with the head up display??

will find out friday whats involved, mines going to Pulse car audio to get my headunit fitted and they said they can get the stalk to work aswell so well see what they do, also they say the alpine ive got works with the head up display??

my other stereo is a gd alpine one but ive lost the 16 pin pulg to iso, so iam using the pioner one out of the polo as it matchs the pioner sub and amp i have, let us know how you get on

my other stereo is a gd alpine one but ive lost the 16 pin pulg to iso, so iam using the pioner one out of the polo as it matchs the pioner sub and amp i have, let us know how you get on

sorry for the late update, went to pulse and they didnt relise mine had the 6disc in dash changer with the tuner underneith the seat, so they have had to order the loom for the stalk controls, then when that is in they are going to need the car for the day to extend all the loom from the tuner to the alpine headunit in the dash, shuld be worth it as im gettin fed up with the poor renault system, plus when i get my new speakers in this weekend it should sound alot better