Facelift lights on phase 1 Clio RS

Hi guys,
As per title of thread I'm looking to change both front and rear lights with the new Facelift lights,I'm talking of Clio IV of course and the one I got is a 14 plate.
Does anyone know anything about it?is it possible to do?is it expensive?is it something that I can do by myself?
Many thanks and merry Christmas everyone.

Sorry I am not sure of what you are asking I have seen front end swapped on MK3 Clio that is a 200 front on a 197 which takes a bit of work as the 200 lights have a notch in them so the bumper needs changed to fill the gap. Unless your talking about the RS logo fog lights as far as I can see the MK4 front end has not changed so the grill should fit the same gap in the bumper.

Thanks for the fast reply,I mean having the new full led headlights that are fitted on the new Clio phase2 with the rs logo as well on the bottom of the bumper if easy enough and then at the rear same,
the new led lights instead of the ones that my rs phase 1 had if that makes any sense?
Also for the rs logo you say it's just the grill?and I don't have to change the whole front bumper?thanks

Well not having one around my part of the world to look at the headlight should be straight forward does the car have cornering lights or does led light fall into the same boat as xenon's because the car has to have auto leveling and headlight washers for them, my opinion is they should as the beam is more intense but the law has let us down even led street lighting is extremely harsh at certain angles as you drive under them. But there must be a led power driver for the bulbs fitted to the headlight unit similar to xenon units so buying a headlight you might not get that bit and have to shell out a lot more to get a complete unit. So I would say that fitting would be straight forward but control and loom connections might be different the running lights are in a different position the MK3 ph1 and ph2 used different looms the tail lights were wired different and the cornering light boxes had different part numbers. So good luck

So it is possible to do but too many things to change by looks of it.
It's a shame because it looks so much better,I might ask Renault for a quote and see what they say
Thanks anyway