who will win F1 2012 title

• vettel

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • alonso

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Want Alonso to win but think Vettel will clinch it :-(

You mean Adrian Newey will clinch it :wink:

Rooting for Alonso, it depends if the softer compounds are available in Brazil.

I have a feeling Vettel will dominate quali, sit on pole and just drive away with the title :worried:

Hoping that next year, the Maccas are more reliable and JB can be mixing it up with the top 3.

I think Alonso can clinch the title if there's a problem with Vettel's car,
throughout the season Ferrari has been a lot more reliable than Redbull.

Forza Ferrari!

It's a tough one..

If Vettels car works fine then Vettel will grab it but if he has ANY issues even a bad pitstop i think Alonso could clinch it..

I don't want alonso to win but hope that vettel does'nt turn into another schumacher.

Moneys on vettel.

I'd love for Alonso to win to be honest, a much more entertaining driver. TBH between Christian "it's never our fault" Horner and Sebastien "gods gift" Vettel, they put me off the Red Bull team in general, no matter how much I want to like them for being a professional F1 team that pumps out loud music from their pit garage on race weekends.

Noticed the vote is for who you think will win, in that case the odds are it'll be Seb

Newey. The guy's a genius. You could put a Panda in one of his cars and it'd put decent laptimes in.

So, yeah, that'll be me going for Seb ''Pointyfinger'' Vettel then!!! :smiley:

Alonso is a brilliant driver, but he's a complete thunderc?nt.

next few hours and we will know if RENAULT have powered another world champion :thumbsup:

For now...

Until Ferrari lodge a complaint about Seb' overtaking Kobayashi under yellows...

Not sure how to check the polls to be honest, I picked the right man either way. :smile:

I don't mind Vettel, seems a nice guy. Alonso is a great driver no doubt, but I just don't like him.