f1 roof vinyl marks

iv just got my ly f1 home and noticed that the vinyl on the roof is marked like grease type marks iv tried qik detailer and a good scrub but nothing i then tried son menzerna polish and seamed to very slowly make it fade will cuting polish ruing the vinyl?

or anything els i can use?

Is this the same as the 'water marks' that are often on the side decals? If so I tend to use pre-cleanser like lime prime on mine and it brings them up a treat. Also prevents it happening regularly. I tend to wax my decals too which helps!

if its the same as whats on mine its where they have sprayed some cleaning product on the roof think it called tfr or something like that and u cant get it off looks like dark smudges

yup dark smudges not like the 1s in the picture it looks like someone has used some product on it, i will try using the menzerna or a machine polisher tomoz and see how it goes i will get it of lol but dont know how much damage i will cause to them. also what product you use to mark your m8?

right im back with my results been up since 8 doing this as it was worrying me a bit as im a bit of a perfectionist.

this was after a wash and dry. before.
061.jpg

after

063.jpg

i used menzerna 203s just to loosen it up then followed by about 3-5 goes over with dodo lime prime then fianly 2 coats of dodo blue velvet took forever im fooked now lol, not 100% gone but im sure itle fade after a while im sure

Thats what im hoping if i keep plenty of layers of wax then the vynil wont be porus preventing any marks apering again.hopfully lol

yeah werid really normally just spots from chlorine in the water but that was like the whole sticker.

think the guy before washed the car with some sort of acidic truck wash and it just ate into the vinyl, since iv done this tho the side 1s have had chlorine marks but the roof hasn't so think ill give the rest of the vinyl a once over on the weekend hopfully stop it altogether