Exhaust tips

Hi guys, can you get any sort of exhaust tips that go on the original exhaust, if so has any one got any pics? I like the look of the 200 rear end with the exhausts!

Hi guys, can you get any sort of exhaust tips that go on the original exhaust, if so has any one got any pics? I like the look of the 200 rear end with the exhausts!

Here are the Renault Sport original exhaust tips:

8200749296_0.jpg

8200749296_1.jpg

8200749296_2.jpg

Stock no: 8200749296
Description: exhaust tailpipe finishers
Selling price : 71€ / piece

Is that your own car? Do you have to modify the back box in any way or do they just clamp on?

They just bolt on, but from what I have heard it's best to take the diffuser off to fit them so they don't stick out.

Am not a fan of these exhaust tips, but I do agree about the 200, looks the dogs from the back.

Is that your own car? Do you have to modify the back box in any way or do they just clamp on?

No, that's not my car. I have a Miltek tips.

260320091306.gif

260320091304.gif

And, IMHO, they do look better than the Renault exhaust tips that go onto original exhaust tips - a friend had them. They were, IMO, too far out of the car's silhouette.

No, that's not my car. I have a Miltek tips.

260320091306.gif

260320091304.gif

And, IMHO, they do look better than the Renault exhaust tips that go onto original exhaust tips - a friend had them. They were, IMO, too far out of the car's silhouette.

Now they do look good! is that a milltek backbox or just tips on the standard exhaust? and did you have to modify the diffuser in any way to get them to fit?

theres a few motorist places near me and both have a good selection of tips from the norm to chavtastic types :w00t: