Exhaust tips

I'd just measure the end of the exhaust and then you know what size it has to be to slide over and find a "universal" one in the same style?

I measured the exhaust a while back, outside diameter is 60.5mm

I measured that by measuring the circumference and dividing by PI, not very easy to measure the OD directly on a slash cut tip

I've been thinking about something like this, but I'm just concerned that you will be able to see the slash cut tips through them.

What ya think?

Last edited:
I couldnt find anything to suit really and while browsing eBay I've grabbed a set of rs ones in good nick, ive put them on atleast for the time being , and as for seeing the slashcut I suppose you need to be looking how long the intake end of the tip is

I´ve got these on my supersprint exhaust:

Attachments

• cliko7_.jpg
    cliko7_.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 161
It's a 100mm tip, 180mm long (in total).

Perfect fit.

Attachments

• f26514b760ec9b0ed811a8fd030a9d02.jpg
    f26514b760ec9b0ed811a8fd030a9d02.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 45
Those are the best tips i've seen lad!! I doubt they will fit over the standart slash cut pipes though?!

Last edited:
Evo where did you get them from?

What is the internal diameter of these the end that goes of the exhaust??

Would be good if these fit a standard bax box! Ill defo be getting a pair if they will fit!

I have ordered them here in Holland:

http://www.nltuning.nl/virtuemart/rvs-uitlaatsierstukken/rvs-uitlaat-sierstuk-rond-100-mm/

Exhaust tip diameter is 100mm.

Where you connect them to the exhaust, the internal diameter is variable from 45mm to 64mm. You connect them with the 3 screws (you can see 2 on the picture).

My Supersprint exhaust has also got slash cut pipes but this exhaust tip is a perfect fit and you cannot see it's only a exhaust tip.

Last edited: