Exhaust question

is the 197 exhaust the same as a 200?
i know the facelift 200 uses tailpipes that are inserted already into the bumpers but would the exhaust also fit from a 197 to a 200?

Thanks guys

The only difference is that the 197 pipes are slash cut and don't stick out as far. Except the final 6" or so They're the same.

So so would a 197 exhaust fit a 200 then? Would the pipes fit into the tail pipes that are already in the bumper of a 200?
They should do considering quite a few people have put a 200 diffuser straight on to a 197

The exhaust I am looking at is a second hand exhaust that came off a 197. The back box is a single box (situated in the centre of the two rear tail pipes) would this compatible with the rear diffuser that is on the 200?

The exhaust I am looking at is a second hand exhaust that came off a 197. The back box is a single box (situated in the centre of the two rear tail pipes) would this compatible with the rear diffuser that is on the 200?
It would be but it would be wise to see if the collector funnels in the 200 diffuser reach the slash cut exhaust tips as you don't want the exhaust to melt your diffuser