Exhaust 'pop'

hey, :bounce:

just wondering if and how often anyone else get's an exhaust pop, mine popped on my test drive to my surprise, definitely a rare occurrence but it puts a smile on my face when it happens. :thumbup:

^^ this....

and this

Milltek, decat, centre silencer removal = pop, pop, bang, pop, bark, bark, pop, bang, semi on.... :thumbsup:

how do people then get flames popping from the back?
i had my centre silencer out but up here in Johannesburg in South Africa all us N/A cars suffer because of altitude. so i lost alot of back pressure so i decided to put it back...im so bummed i dont live close to the coast

i had my centre silencer out but up here in Johannesburg in South Africa all us N/A cars suffer because of altitude. so i lost alot of back pressure so i decided to put it back...im so bummed i dont live close to the coast

The only Clio I've seen flame is MikeLYR27s, although it is supercharged!

have it mapped to compensate.....

n/a dont need "back pressure" in the exhaust to work correctly...

I dont have a main cat, just the small silencer with my Akro and have no flapspot at all