Exhaust help needed please.

Hi
My 200t has a centre Res delete, and I’m trying to find out if doing the 2nd cat delete would be worth while and make anymore difference? I’ve seen videos of both but they can be deceptive and not true to the sound.
has anyone gone from Res delete to 2nd cat delete and what was the difference? Just what a bit more noise without resorting to back box delete or exhaust. If it won’t make a difference I’d rather lower it I think.
thank you

Can anyone help please? I know most people have both done at the same time, but someone must have done it this way and if I’ll notice the difference?

So I’ve had it done and it’s night and day difference.
As no one replied I thought I’d update anyone searching the forum for answers on the difference between res delete and2nd cat delete, there is a big difference between the two. Don’t waste your money getting the res delete done alone, go to D7R fabrication in Telford and get both done for definitely less than doing them separately will cost.
The sound and pops from the 2nd cat Deere and red delete is addictive and is so much better than standard.

Reactions: Sean197