Exhaust heat wrap . . .

With all the money your spending would it not be better to get the thermal zircotec coating I thought it was a Miltek option I think wrap can hold moisture and a heated exhaust rusts a lot faster at to point it is the hottest just an opinion with your writeup see if they will give you a discount.
1616329233010.png
1616329260194.png

Reactions: bedoef and Sean197
You'll want to be sitting down when you get a quote from Zircotec. I had a generic exhaust wrap on my old system and it was fine.

Reactions: RSRowe
With all the money your spending would it not be better to get the thermal zircotec coating I thought it was a Miltek option I think wrap can hold moisture and a heated exhaust rusts a lot faster at to point it is the hottest just an opinion with your writeup see if they will give you a discount.
View attachment 144752
View attachment 144753

Thanks mate, I'm only running a Toyo manifold so didn't really want to spend too much on that

We used this - wear gloves when installing. We chose this as it has decent temperature range and doesn’t require wetting to wrap

if I was doing it again and had more time I’d investigate the Thermomet stuff

Reactions: suj
We used this - wear gloves when installing. We chose this as it has decent temperature range and doesn’t require wetting to wrap

if I was doing it again and had more time I’d investigate the Thermomet stuff

I didn't use this exact stuff, but from specs it's more or less same, on my 200sx manifold years ago, it worked great for many trackdays.
Like Paul said, wear gloves though!

Reactions: needforspeed