Exhaust Flexi!

So my exhaust burst today turns out its the Flexi! :worried:, Does anyone have a link to buy one or know where i could get one? Also can you just buy the Flexi? Or do you have to buy a new manifold?

Thanks in advance

you can just buy the flexi bits and get them welded in, you would be aswel fitting the 'Y' pipe to the manifold while its off if your looking for some more torque :tongueout:

if you do a search theres been a few dozen on this very subject all with the same questions and answers

if you do a search theres been a few dozen on this very subject all with the same questions and answers

Well I did comment on the other threads but got no reply, ended up finding the info I needed on another forum, seeing as you just get ignore half the time on here..

Well I did comment on the other threads but got no reply, ended up finding the info I needed on another forum, seeing as you just get ignore half the time on here..

No, people just don't like typing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

not a case of being ignored but the same questions are asked several times a week at times and to be honest people will get sick of just putting the same :chair:

No, people just don't like typing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

like this :shout: