EVO out today!!

That white Clio 200 FF cup is really flying :jump1: - brill photograph.
Excellent hot hatch comparison in EVO today!!
Secondhand 182 cup etc review too.
Just been for a blast in my gordini and I love it :hug1:

Yeah there's a comparrison with the DS3 Racing, MINI Cooper JCW, Vauxhall Corsa VXR and I thinkt there's another one too... Only had a quick flick through the pictures so far, going to get stuck into it later. :smile:

EVO mag? Is there a Clio 200 article?

Its a review of the Citroen DS3-R up against Clio 200, Mini works, Polo GTI and Corsa VXR- some of you will already have seen the video of the test on the EVO website. Worth a look :thumbup1:

Is a brilliant issue, got mine last Friday and had read every last word by saturday night! Now i've got to wait a whole month :worried:
Love the new Pagani and glad to see the Clio woop the others still. Sorry if i've spoilt it for anyone but to be honest, you know the outcome when you read the who the contenders are :smile: !!!!

Mine was on the door today as it comes via my folks house and had a little read of the 182 buying guide which was awesome but havent read the comparison.

You should get the evo heroes magazine book

It's £8 but has loads of clios in. A hot hatch shoot out and Clio comparison from Williams thru to 200.

EVO UK February? I have token it but i only see a stupid article about the DS3 racing. nothing more...

Ok it' March....:wink:

Last edited:
i shall be buying this today

seen the vid so thought i wouldnt bother but if the rests good its worth a read

..and that's exactly why the magazine industry is dying... If you want to read it, show your support and buy the thing! :smile:

Rich

The Internet in general is killing the magazine industry, with good right as well. Magazines are of an extortiate price most of the time, and you can generally get the information you're looking for quicker and easier by using Google.

On the flip side it is nice to be able to read something in your hands.