Evo 8 MR or keep turbo clio??

FQ-360 would be epic to own, already comes with HKS exhaust, brembo brakes and Bilstein suspension. Would love to own one, and there isnt really a bad colour on them either.

Although finding one that hasnt been abused may be impossible given the nature of the car.

"Mitsubishi Evo VIII FQ-360 - low miles, 1 lady owner, only used to go to the shops on a sunday" I think not.

Correct me if Im wrong, but arent all the 360s imports? Sure 340 was the highest the UK got?

Every evo is an import mate mitsubishi uk just change the clocks to mph and put a rear fog light in to sva them

FQ-360 would be epic to own, already comes with HKS exhaust, brembo brakes and Bilstein suspension. Would love to own one, and there isnt really a bad colour on them either.

Although finding one that hasnt been abused may be impossible given the nature of the car.

"Mitsubishi Evo VIII FQ-360 - low miles, 1 lady owner, only used to go to the shops on a sunday" I think not.

Correct me if Im wrong, but arent all the 360s imports? Sure 340 was the highest the UK got?

There are no 8 FQ360 only 9's then 10's.
As already said all Evo's are imports but all FQ cars are official UK imports.
The trickiest part when buying them is understanding all the different names/types, I looked at supposed FQ*** car's with flares and jap stereo's in them so they had just had a badge stuck on.
As Hippy said look on MLR as there are buyer guides and the for sale section as a lot of good cars well known to members will sell on there and some dodgy ones get recognised as well.
J

Just remind me of some fat bloke going to my Turkish barbers for a stupid pattern being shaved in their head before carrying on with their usual business deals, paying for the cut out of a roll of notes

Rota Grid's, I do miss the car but not the wheels as I still have them in my shed :smiley:
I would like another Evo at some point and another Subaru but as time goes on it will get harder to find really good examples and I will be keeping my Gtr for a while yet :thumbup1:
J

Rota Grid's, I do miss the car but not the wheels as I still have them in my shed :smiley:
I would like another Evo at some point and another Subaru but as time goes on it will get harder to find really good examples and I will be keeping my Gtr for a while yet :thumbup1:
J

So why move to the dark side???