Engine stutter

I have a 06 197 with 76000 miles . I gave just changed jobs now got a 39 mile commute each way . Since this I have developed a loss of power / flat spot and spluttering between 3509 and 4000 rpm between 65-70 . It tents to be worse if I have cruise control enabled . It will be fine then all of a sudden it will judder and when I touch accelerated I have no power . If I then drop a gear it's back alive lol . So strange can't work it out . Any ideas ?

Yeah ma
team 4x 10 mm bolts and a hose clip il get a pic up tomorrow for you. Even check your spark plugs, check the condition of them. Do you have a sprint booster fitted ?

No don't have a sprint booster :-( . Will clean throttle body and change plugs. And fancy changing fuel filter too , while I'm at it . Will go to trusty you tube for some how toos. Thanks

Fuel filter is apart of the pump, when you change it you have to change the pump unit. It's only a service item every 144k miles.

Will be worth checking the panel filter as well. Depending on when you last changed it.

Do you get any warning lights ? If you have a cheap OBD reader , worth reading the codes to see if anything is stored.

No warning lights . Have got a reader will put in on in the morning . Thanks guys . Will check all of above :smile: