engine noise on start up (video inclueded)

clio has started making a squeeling almost type noise on start up and it does go away after the first minute or two when warming up, however after this the engine has gained a louder tone than it did when i bought it, i've checked the oli for the engine nosie and thats all fine but it just sound terible would be greatful for some information on what it is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTwKGp86Frg

many thanks

If it's squealing on start up then you will need to change the aux belt and tensioner. Straightforward DIY.

Have the belts been changed? Still sounds like the dipstick to me! Or oil cap as Legend@wheels also suggested. Would still try unplugged/replugging those again first.

If you hear it only in cold start then its not what i mentioned( what i said you would hear always.) check when last time belts changed

the belts were changed early at about 30,000 and its now on 65,000 so its a possibility it could use a aux belt, getting it in for a ball joint next week so will ask the garage to have a look! thanks for your help guys

the belts were changed early at about 30,000 and its now on 65,000 so its a possibility it could use a aux belt, getting it in for a ball joint next week so will ask the garage to have a look! thanks for your help guys
More than likely, they may not have changed the aux belt with the cam belt.