engine mounts

hi guys, iv recently bought a clio 197 cup, only upgrade it has it powerflex mounts, think it only has the top 2 done, at idle there is an uncomfortable amount of vibration in the car through the wheel and pedals, whole car shakes infact, normal drivings fine but at 70 u actually get sore hands and feet from the wheel and pedals! high frequency vibration, i like the idea of the bushes and was going to try and change just one, even if it halved the vibrations id be happy with it, any one got any thoughts on which bush it would be best to change to standard to see if it help?? the two mounts are the ones on the right of the engine as u look at it from the top, any help would be much appreciated! FYI there is literally NO movement in the engine mounts the garage was quite surprised by this the ohter day ha. wonder if this is also making the standard kangaroo feature even more brutal!

thanks in advance, gavin

Have the lower torque mount removed and checked for tears. Also remove the left hand main engine mounting. It might have leaked out all the oil and is being solely supported by the powerflex

I have all three engine mounts fitted and never once Thot there was too much vibration I get a slight buzz through wheel and pedals at idle but that's it, actually thinking bout getting the gearbox one aswel now it's out :smile: and as you've said there's very little engine movement with them fitted so don't worry. Tbh my car has started to kangaroo recently but I've put this down to the rising temperatures and the car needing to adjust again.

Might be be worth checking the bolts are properly tight and bushes are seated properly,

I only fitted the lower torque link on mine and found that quite acceptable not too much vibration but kept a check of the engine shunt

cheers guys, yeah the throttle response is very crisp, im not being a pansy haha the vibration is brutal, might give them a check like you say