Eibach springs

I have £400 of demon tweek vouchers to spend :001_rolleyes: I was thinking eibach pro kit lowering springs, braided brake lines and maybe silicone intake hoses. Just wanted to know if anyone runs the eibach springs and what the ride and handling is like after fitting? Car is standard at the moment apart from 64mm throttle body and gen 2 sprint booster.

Cheers in advance for any info

Not as much drop as the HR's 30/30mm if im not mistaken rather than 30/40mm.

But i've heard nothing but good things about the eibachs. Not as bouncy as the HR's and handle well :thumbsup:

ps £400 in vouchers, might as well splash the cash and get some OZ wheels :wink:

I had the eibachs on my full fat, nice drop and made the car sit perfectly in my opinion. Ride quality was almost as good as standard, just a tiny bit harsher over potholes. They can do this as they're progressively wound springs.

Handling wise, quite similar to standard but with a bit less body roll and brake dive. They're a good option and I would recommend them.

I heard that the H&Rs are a lot harsher than standard so I'd always recommend the eibachs.

Not as much drop as the HR's 30/30mm if im not mistaken rather than 30/40mm.

But i've heard nothing but good things about the eibachs. Not as bouncy as the HR's and handle well :thumbsup:

ps £400 in vouchers, might as well splash the cash and get some OZ wheels :wink:

I was thinking wheels but I like the 200 cup wheels so going to get some of those if some come up for sale

I had the eibachs on my full fat, nice drop and made the car sit perfectly in my opinion. Ride quality was almost as good as standard, just a tiny bit harsher over potholes. They can do this as they're progressively wound springs.

Handling wise, quite similar to standard but with a bit less body roll and brake dive. They're a good option and I would recommend them.

I heard that the H&Rs are a lot harsher than standard so I'd always recommend the eibachs.

Cheers for the reply, don't want a big drop just enough to close the gap between the wheels and arches. So think I'm going to go with the eibachs.

Look at the H&R Spring rating, they are far too stiff for on a road car with road tyres. Eibachs's dont drop it as low but they have actually put time into improving the handling not just slamming the car to the deck. Eibach all day long for the road.

Had them on my 197 with cup shocks and they were excellent

got eibach sportline/bilstein b8 dampers on my golf Gti mk6 and its excellent

eibach all day for me too.

Good thread for future reference. The H&R springs look too low for me. Anyone got a pic of their car on Eibachs?

Again, I have H&Rs and find them fine. Nice drop and ride not too compromised. I have heard that Apex springs are rock hard...