Eibach Pro for Non-Cup chassis 200 - The Answer!

I got them from eBay - see attachment for model number.
I was under the impression that there were 2 options for drop, though mine went lower than I was expecting - in a good way.
Ride is great, definitely not harsh and that's saying something given how much I moan when I don't think something is right.
The only downside is the need for spacers, but I hear this negates the handling so I'd rather have this than sitting on standard springs. It's only noticeable if you look at it from a certain angle.
I was in town earlier and parked the car up. As I glanced back I couldn't help bit admire how the Mk3 looks, especially with how it's chunky arse squats, it's a mean little machine!c64bc9c302c8f9a9bb3e32d20aec21bc.jpg

Reactions: sevenfourate
Helpful - cheers.

That part number seems to be referring to a 15mm / 20 mm drop.

You seem to be saying it looked more than that in reality..........

***I thought there were two drop options too ?

Seems a lot more than that in my opinion or I just can't measure things. Definitely not a bad look though.
In other strange news, I thought I had taken a screenshot of my purchase but seems that is actually a live listing with exactly the same description and pictures.
Perplexed, much?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems a lot more than that in my opinion or I just can't measure things. Definitely not a bad look though.
In other strange news, I thought I had taken a screenshot of my purchase but seems that is actually a live listing with exactly the same description and pictures.
Perplexed, much?!

Thanks again M8.

And just to be 100% sure - yours is a non-Cup after 07/10 with the smaller top mounts ?

Same fitting as mine if true......

That is correct.
Having looked at that link, I must have the 25mm drop? Just wish they'd used something to differentiate between the two.
I'd recommend using that eBay seller if you want them cheaper, it's all the real deal (I hope) just not sure why they keep putting them on display and selling them at that price. Nice guys to deal with though in this day and age!15efc16aac92a847d9510c4df3b136fe.jpg

I just asked your seller what drop these are @Micah.

Now he sounds my sort of guy !

"Hi Syer

these springs only fit limited models, we need full details of your car, and axle weight 1 and 2 on the chassis plate to confirm, once we have this info we can check for you,

many thanks martin racemodz"

Yeah, Martin was the guy. Being Northern I think he's more trustworthy [emoji23]

Reactions: Jimmy
The response Martin got from Eibach when he asked about the fitment and the exact drop these would give:

hi
it is confusing, and this set is not so popular, they tell me the only way of checking is to measure the internal spring diameter on the front, it should be 106mm at bottom and 102mm at top, if you can check this as they will not take back if they have been attempted to fit or box damaged

many thanks martin racemodz

Really. What a load of fannying around. Never simple is it.....

That part number worked on mine, I just took the plunge with what drop I was going to get (excuse the pun!)