Eibach Lowering Springs Quote

Clairey-Lou

Platinum Member
Just called a local car performance company in St Albans for a quote on the above and just wanted to know if its a decent price?

£175 for the springs themselves + £160 fitting if I have it through them taking 3 hours to fit?

Dont want to be mugged off because I am a girl.....

I paid £100 to get my H&R's fitted.

Back are simple, fronts take a little more effort.

three hours sounds a tiny bit much lol, thought u could get springs fitted for £100 odd, and have u as for priceds from deamon tweaks and used the forum disscount for your springs?

three hours sounds a tiny bit much lol, thought u could get springs fitted for £100 odd, and have u as for priceds from deamon tweaks and used the forum disscount for your springs?

Nope I havent asked tbh, this was the first place I went too ... KTec sell them more expensive but they dont fit them so I would have to take them elsewhere anyway

I will have a peep on demontweeks thanks :smile:

I know some companies are a bit funny with fitting things you havent purchased through them ... if that makes sense?!

Nope I havent asked tbh, this was the first place I went too ... KTec sell them more expensive but they dont fit them so I would have to take them elsewhere anyway

I will have a peep on demontweeks thanks :smile:

I know some companies are a bit funny with fitting things you havent purchased through them ... if that makes sense?!

Seems abit strange that Ktec will not fit them for you. As they have a fitting service too :blink:

That seems abit much!! Think last time I had mine done I paid 70-80 quid.

Who have you rang? St ablans car clinic? If not try them and ask for rob.

This cus I mentioned about lowering on fb this morning? Lol

That seems abit much!! Think last time I had mine done I paid 70-80 quid.

Who have you rang? St ablans car clinic? If not try them and ask for rob.

This cus I mentioned about lowering on fb this morning? Lol

RTec in St Albans (kind of)

I used to use Top Gear in St Albans too but they made a custom exhaust make barely any noise then wanted to charge me 170 to make it louder so I dont use them out of principle!

KTec do fit but they are miles away for me so I wouldnt get them to fit otherwise I will be left carless :worried:

And yes Chris, this is all your fault ... you hurt my cars feelings :chair:

Haha blame me. Willl look gd wen done :wink:

Give SCC - St albans Car clinc a ring claire and ask for rob. Ill speak to him and let know your after some help fitting some springs. Hopefully sort you out :smile: will ring today?

Haha blame me. Willl look gd wen done :wink:

Give SCC - St albans Car clinc a ring claire and ask for rob. Ill speak to him and let know your after some help fitting some springs. Hopefully sort you out :smile: will ring today?

Okay, thanks chicko ... I will give them a ring at like 2? Cause then I will buy them from Rtec today cause they have to order them in :smile: x

Sounds like it's to late, but larkspeed was where I found them to be the cheapest. That was for an RS200 though.

Havent purchased any yet ... I am still looking for the best offer really ... £175 seems to be about right on most places for the springs only though

Will have a look on larkspeed and 519 though :smile:

I have a set for sale that are coming off my car tomorrow. I will ask at ktec of they fit a 197 if you like?

I was meaning il ask ktec to see if my eibach will fit her 197, opposed to will they fit the springs to her car