Ebay :(

Oh yeah i agree totally. However i still cant help but find it strange that he would refuse a cash offer from me but then accept basically the same amount via paypal for someone overseas?

He also doesnt have 100% feedback (98% or something) which means hes been left negative feedback in the past from previous sales as well.

if your going to scam someone its better doing it to an overseas one...its not as if they can pop round and knock on his door

the seats will probably be up for sale several times...

Id love to get ahold of him. There are about 4 phone numbers floating around, *if* they get picked up it seems to be some poor sod who isn't this guy.

Im searching to find the house number but getting no where

Ive got a good feeling this is the guys number 07894550084, he asks who is speaking then tells me his name is tom. The owner of that number has now provided me two phone numbers which immediately go to O2 message bank and the address I posted before. Seems fishy.

Looking on google earth the address this "tom" guy has provided dosent match up with the photo's. behind the seats in the listing there is sandstone fretwork on the corner of a wall, 22 rowan tree drive definitely wouldn't have sandstone doorways....

Pity I could have given him a call asking if I could have his adress to see them before I buy

That sucks, this is why you have to be very careful when dealing out side ebay, you should have read the feed back before you committed though.

"100% negative !!!!!.the seller use for sale only the photo .he sent two cans"

And something that expensive I would have paid on collection but never mind, just hope you get your cash back.

I think the cost of petrol driving there would have been higher than the money buying them matt... I live in Sydney Australia lol!

I didn't really realise we were dealing outside of ebay, as I said before I rarely use it. His feedback didn't seem bad at 98+, plus I didn't really understand that negative feedback comment

After texting the "tom" guy I'm positive its him, time will tell and paypal will do its thing soon

Last edited:
I think the cost of petrol driving there would have been higher than the money buying them matt... I live in Sydney Australia lol!

I didn't really realise we were dealing outside of ebay, as I said before I rarely use it. His feedback didn't seem bad at 98+, plus I didn't really understand that negative feedback comment

After texting the "tom" guy I'm positive its him, time will tell and paypal will do its thing soon

:rofl: ye haha might have been the most expensive seats ever, how I missed you was from Australia I will never know ;/

Anyway good luck.

hope its sorted soon bud, mabe worth someone on here pay him a visit, you imagine his face when 10 clios sports sat out side his door!!! :rofl:

You know he's a lying barsteward when he says with tuning you could 'easily get 300bhp' out of a 200 engine!

This address isn't far from my house, though is in a bit of a notorious part (according to someone who's lived here longer than me)

Obviously my gaf is in a much nicer place :wink:

Last edited: