Ebay dreamers.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Are people just out to make as much money as they can or are they so far removed from reality they are just on another planet?

I keep an eye out for stuff for the cup car i'm building and i'm in no rush for stuff so i just seem to buy up all the bargains, i'll have to paint the thing when it's panneled up so i don't mind a slightly damaged or scratched part, cheaper the better really.

Last night i saw a white passenger wing advertised but the description said black so i mailed him to ask what was right and if i won it could i collect it myself, it was up for £50.

He replied quickly and said the wing was white and he would be editing it later, he'd not answered about collection so i asked again. he replied yes then i looked at the listing again and he'd put the price up to £75.

He also has this beauty up for grabs.

So this morning i looked to see if there are any other wings about (bee in my bonnet now) and theres a guy breaking one in doncaster so i sent a question to see if he had one.

The reply

Karl can get me a brand new one, posted for @ £110 what world are they living in?

The drivers side one i bought was £38, i'd say about right for a scratched second hand one.

Are they really selling stuff when they quote those sort of prices?

Rant over :hug1:

There's probably idiots out there that don't investigate into new prices before buying second hand. They'll assume eBay is cheaper.

But yeah, eBay is full of scammers. Folk that boost bids and all that.

ebay.... the home of idiots.

it baffles me how some people survive on a daily basis, with the utter stupidity shown on ebay.

i still use it a fair chunk to sell stuff, but use a zero tolerence attitude to idiots!

There's probably idiots out there that don't investigate into new prices before buying second hand. They'll assume eBay is cheaper.

But yeah, eBay is full of scammers. Folk that boost bids and all that.

got to agree wth the noddie man :liambo:

Im impressed by the description for the front bumper:

Vw golf 1.4 mk6 2009
30k miles with full Vw service history
In excellent condition
Any questions feel free to ask

Surely somethings not right there lol.

Im impressed by the description for the front bumper:

Vw golf 1.4 mk6 2009
30k miles with full Vw service history
In excellent condition
Any questions feel free to ask

Surely somethings not right there lol.

Lol. I asked that question.

No reply yet.

werent there rs steering wheel trims and badges on ebay for more than you could get them at the dealers :blink: