dunlop sportmaxx tt 91Y XL

anyone running these?? come at a good price now at the end of the summer tire season here in Poland, but not sure as I had very bad experience with the yokohamas being a lot stiffer than contis and tramlining like a mother..........r, so anyone had these on a 197/200? how did they behave?

anyone running these?? come at a good price now at the end of the summer tire season here in Poland, but not sure as I had very bad experience with the yokohamas being a lot stiffer than contis and tramlining like a mother..........r, so anyone had these on a 197/200? how did they behave?

I am running them. They are the first tires that i run on a 197 though so i can't really say anything..I have nothing to compare them to.

thanks, have you driven anybody elses 197 on contis maybe ?? my main concern is for them to be not too stiff on the sidewalls, I dont want to keep the steering wheel both hands and feet to keep a straight line :smile: how is then, do they "travel" a lot on bad tarmac? does the suspension knocks a lot when you drive on poor roads? I have felt huge difference in suspension noise between the contis and the yokohamas to the advantage of contis.... need new tyres, dont want to end up with a wrong choice... thanks for help