Dunlop DZ03g

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Right, I've been in touch with the company that is the supply and service provider for the 2013 Renault Clio Race Championship about the Dunlop DZ03g, these are a very good trackday type tyre, probably one of the best in the game. At the moment the tyres are retailing £129+vat a corner from them in 215/45r17, if there is enough interest in these tyres from our members they are willing to sign up as a site trader, then hopefully we can get some more of a discount on them!!

They may be able to supply other options to us as well, but this is our initial starting point

So, anyone who is genuinely interested please add yourself to this post and we shall see what we can sort out....

I put up a post about these a while ago and no one seemed to be interested at all :worried:

Similar grip to the 888s but dont go off anywhere near as quickly, a fair whack cheaper than the a048s which are similar I believe

Sounds like a good price, when I checked on these a while back I'm sure they were more than R888s.

Sounds like a good price, when I checked on these a while back I'm sure they were more than R888s.

I think because of them being the supplier for the championship they have been able to negotiate a cheaper price with dunlop for them

Mike if there was some saving on that price (10-15%?) I would probably take a set.

Not sure if there's been enough interest to achieve that?

Did this go anywhere? Could be interested but it's not actually a massive saving over demontweaks £134+VAT