Due date

Today a friend offered me 15k cash for it as it is Seriously considering it

Im torn cus i love the car to bits but tbh i am looking for power in another bracket like FRS on coilis and a map lets see a 200 keep up then :rofl:

Funny you should say that, there is a video on you tube of a clio 200 and a focus rs.

Have a look for it, you will really be surprised.

I think you'll miss the clio if you change to an RS, these 'next bracket' cars just aren't as much fun

Funny you should say that, there is a video on you tube of a clio 200 and a focus rs.

Have a look for it, you will really be surprised.

Ive seen it n thats a standard FRS can u imagine it on coilovers and remapped?? Itd be an animal

If that's what you want then go for it, but you can never compare one standard car to one modified car. It doesn't work. You have to compare them in standard form. Imo

Has anyone seen Jackass 3D?

I nearly died laughing at the trailer alone! Went to see the latest ResEvil film and it was being advertised. When it got to the 'High Five' scene the whole cinema erupted in laughter! I wouldn't like to see it if that is the only funny bit though!

Due date looks great! I have enjoyed seeing Downey Jnr's films recently, he has been very good!