Drop Links

How hard is to source parts for these cars, doing my tree in. Would anybody have a part number and where i can get some of these parts from please, everywhere i call seem to be quoting me really cheap prices for them which makes me feel i'm getting qouted on the wrong things :nope:

I had a pair of Lemforder ones from Euro Car Parts.

Check the length, they should be 280mm. I've just taken a quick look, they have some TRW ones listed atm, £31.80 each (a damn sight cheaper than Renault no doubt) and are either OE or at least OE quality.

Thanks Chris, appreciated :wink:

Just noticed though that they advertise 2 different lengths, is 280mm definately the right length?

Last edited:
Yes i'm 99% sure it's 280mm.

I'm not sure why but I get 3 results, all of which are listed as 280mm. 1 x Moog @ £18.72, 1 x TRW @ £31.80 and 1 x Ocap @ £15.60

It was the Lemforder ones I had too, around the same price. Weirdly they aren't listed on the website anymore (this was about 12 months ago mind)

It was the Lemforder ones I had too, around the same price. Weirdly they aren't listed on the website anymore (this was about 12 months ago mind)

You're right, they aren't listed and the guy said they were just as good as the TRW ones and slightly cheaper.....Result !!!!

Right, I think I've been asking for the wrong thing. Does anybody know what the shorter arm is called that comes off the suspension arm horizontally, looks to be about 6"-7" long????

Think I've found out what I need after a bit of searching, Lower Arm Links. Another £100, turning out to be an expensive job this :zomg:

Think I've found out what I need after a bit of searching, Lower Arm Links. Another £100, turning out to be an expensive job this :zomg:

I could only get hold of them from Renault, but i'm sure i've read a thread on here where someone managed to get the Lemforder ones (the do make them, but won't sell them through ECP etc) i'm sure he only paid something like £25 each. Might have been from mickgarage.com from memory.

I've used them quite a few times now, excellent service and they are a Renault dealers so you'll get Renault invoice etc.

I've used them quite a few times now, excellent service and they are a Renault dealers so you'll get Renault invoice etc.

Just ordered them, £99 delivered. I did notice that K-Tec do them also but they are slightly dearer. Hopefully i've got all the bits now to stop this clunking noise !!!!

Good luck with that!

I've replaced the same linkages but I have a knock from the fron passenger side still!

p.s. good luck getting the old ones off, I had to cut the bloody things because they joint kept spinning!