Superpro drop links?

Bodyboarder81

Paid Member
Hi all .... just a quick one . I’ll be ordering a set of Bilstein b14’s this week from kam racing .... is it also worth getting the adjustable superpro adjustable drop links? Will I see any benefit from them ?

Appreciate any feedback

Thanks

I just thought that because you are lowering the car around 20-30mm that the standard ones would be too long and effectively be putting a lot of extra weight on the arb’s?

Lowering won't affect the load on the arb. The bar will rotate inside of its bushing - Granted it's going to change its positioning, but the only reasons for the adjustability in the superpro ones are to apply a preload, and to make them shorter because of clearance issues on the wishbone.

Unless you're planning on lying the thing on the floor, I don't think you'll run into any issues whatsoever.

Reactions: Bodyboarder81
Lowering won't affect the load on the arb. The bar will rotate inside of its bushing - Granted it's going to change its positioning, but the only reasons for the adjustability in the superpro ones are to apply a preload, and to make them shorter because of clearance issues on the wishbone.

Unless you're planning on lying the thing on the floor, I don't think you'll run into any issues whatsoever.

Well that’s a good enough answer for me ... appreciate it :smile:

Yea i asked my garage when I got the KWs on the car....the stock drop links work perfectly fine. No issues with me after the install.

Reactions: Bodyboarder81