Drl 200

djjackwilson

Platinum Member
Ok, I'm going to put this one out there...

Would it look good if/has anyone already put DRL on/in the f1 blade?

thanks,

Jack

Just look at the front end of a 265 to see what it might look like.
It'd be a bit of a faff and you'd have to use some stick on ones.

If someone can pull it off, fine, but from what I've seen it mostly ends up looking like you crashed into an isle at Halfords.

I've seen one with some halfrauds DRL's stuck under the blade and it look so wrong on so many levels.

However I reckon if they were in the blade like the 250 and it looked OEM then it would prob look alright.

I think drl's completely ruin any car. Even when they were just on top end sports cars when they started coming out. Just think they look tacky IMO.

I feel that the only cars that pull these off are some audis with them actually inside the headlight.

Saw a 1960s Triumph with them on the other - was not impressed.

I'd just get some bright LED 501 sidelight bulbs personally, look a lot better

I was wondering if anyone had thought about doing it or if anyone actually did for a picture.

I'm actually with you on this one but its a massive expense to get them to look right. I thought of buying 250 drls and cutting into the blade to fit them correctly but the 250 drls are circa £850 with ballast which put me off.

I would only like those, not some cheap tacky aftermarket kit tho.

At that point I gave it up as a bad idea and unless you are going down the proper drl route I advise you to do the same. Should you choose to do so then a blade is cheap at £60ish (iirc) unpainted should it not work out.

If I was going to do it my self, I would buy a blade and do it off car. And if I don't like it, I'm sure a chav with a 200 will want it

Similar Thread Suggestions