Driving Gloves?? do you use any?

alanpartridgerovervitesu-1.7735.jpg

"String backed for extra purchase"

Nice Rover 800 there :-D

Or get your wheel covered? No need for gloves and looks better. :wink:

The only think with suede wheels, is when your palms sweat it all soaks into the wheel and over time destroys it and makes it look horrible, aswell as starting to leave slight colourings on your hands.
ideally, you want a decent wheel and the gloves :wink:

I wear gloves on track, more from a safety point of view than anything else.

Never felt the need. A bit OTT in a tin top unless it's stripped to the bone with a cage and buckets etc. where you might be restricted in the speed you can exit etc. I don't see there being much risk of a brisk fire unless you already have a fault somewhere.

Never felt the need. A bit OTT in a tin top unless it's stripped to the bone with a cage and buckets etc. where you might be restricted in the speed you can exit etc. I don't see there being much risk of a brisk fire unless you already have a fault somewhere.

did you actually read the posts- the gloves in discussion here are for people who get clammy hands and want something, but a track fire proof glove is to OTT.

did you actually read the posts- the gloves in discussion here are for people who get clammy hands and want something, but a track fire proof glove is to OTT.

I replied to the topic of the thread as it is titled, so no.