Driving ban ends at midnight... roll on tomorrow

car is currently being detailed, going to pick it up at 5pm.

no reason for this thread other than me sitting here losing my mind trying to put time in.

can't wait for tomorrow!

Was gonna drive it at midnight but just fitted projectors and got a bulb out ffs :worried:

I'd still drive it. Nobody will be about anyway and you'll have sidelights working. If you get stopped just say you had no idea it was out.

First night back having a license and you'd still take a car out with just one headlight working... [MENTION=51445]Kazumz[/MENTION]? Lol.

What good is a side light at night? Lol.

First night back having a license and you'd still take a car out with just one headlight working... @Kazumz? Lol.

What good is a side light at night? Lol.

Of course, I wouldn't hesitate. The car has been in storage anyway, you can argue that you didn't notice it. Chances are you won't get stopped anyway, police are few and far between these days.

Side light is fine for oncoming traffic to tell if your a motorcyclist or not. I can easily tell if someone elses headlight is out.

Hell mate, if I lost my license and hadn't driven for months, I'd be out the second I got it back, couldn't sit still for five minutes!

you might be lucky at a car parts shop, but amazon your best bet with prime.

are the little bulbs around the projecter w5w? (Like a circle of them that are the sidelight)

The sidelight is a single w5w.

Even normal xenons would be alright but I don't Wana pay stupid prices when they are about £3 on eBay

Yeah typically my lights are different to standard, idiot last owner has changed them, just googling now and my lights are different to normal projectors..... Mine has 3 bulbs that make a ring around the projector.

Can't believe it haha, not bad just scuffs but I'd just paid £90 for the works on it getting detailed !!!

That's just my life.. It certainly needs buffed out, respray at the worst. Guy that went into me does car bodywork luckily haha.

So annoying though !