Driver side headlight partly not working PLEASE HELP I've tried everything

Okay my driver side headlight has partly stopped working the low light and driving beam don't work but my full beam and indicator work fine.
Ive tried changing the bulbs still nothing i find it strange that two lights won't work but the other two do work surely the whole headlight should be dead if it was a fuse issue or relay issue?

Anyway I've checked ALL fuses in ALL the fuse box locations to be sure and there all fine.

if it helps the headlight "angel eye type" thats been working for over a year now had really bad condensation in it this morning I've taken the headlight out and fitted the original headlight and still only the full beam n indicator working.

So now I'm stumped for ideas to try has anyone had this problem???..

All sorted went bak to halfords to buy another bulb turns to be sure turns out one they sold me this morning was faulty ffs :swear:
so main driving beam working again after hours of pointing checking other areas.. But have to order w5 bulbs of internet for angel eyes.
There was roughly 250ml worth of water in my headlight from a condensation issue its gained must been the drive to nurburgring @weekend all the wet n snowy weather at high speed on motorway there made the condensation worse to point it gathered that much water and blew the bulbs but not the fuse very strange.. Spent half the day with a hair dryer to it once i begged the water to get out. Angel eye w5 bulbs look a bitch to fit as well so what joy I'm gonna have fitting them need hands size of a baby to get in there and all this hassle due a blast to a poxy closed nurburgring lol..