Door Cards

Just want a cloth/upholstery cleaner? No doubt AG will do something. I just use their interior cleaner, seems to bring them up ok.

Halfords is your best bet :wink:

lol halfords omg dont make me sick :wink:

Lol. we all get hit by a bit of Halfords snobbery from time to time but to be fair I cleaned mine and the recaros with some Turtlewax upholstery cleaner from Halfords and they came up looking like new..

Best fiver I've ever spent, if it was a antique chippendale chair then I might have spent a bit more bit at the end of the day its just a bit of cheap fabric in a car so no need to spend more than you have to. :wink:

Last edited:
Lol. we all get hit by a bit of Halfords snobbery from time to time but to be fair I cleaned mine and the recaros with some Turtlewax upholstery cleaner from Halfords and they came up looking like new..

Best fiver I've ever spent, if it was a antique chippendale chair then I might have spent a but more bit at the end of the day its just a bit of cheap fabric in a car so no need to spend more then you have to. :wink:

my door cards look awful :worried: and lol dont u ever go in to halfords and look at stuff and think wow that bloody exspensive here ha :tongueout:

my door cards look awful :worried: and lol dont u ever go in to halfords and look at stuff and think wow that bloody exspensive here ha :tongueout:

I do yes, they have some proper ****e in there but some of it ain't bad.. A pro detailer on here recommended the cheapest Halfords bug and tar remover as the best and to be fair it is..