Do Renault have a solid black paint?

stuey

Gold Member
Was wondering if Renault sell the Clio 200 with a solid black paint ie not metallic or pearl? I'm trying to find a black which is close to the black inserts in the bumper and the blade and Renault UK are no help. If so a code would be welcomed :thumbup:

Was wondering if Renault sell the Clio 200 with a solid black paint ie not metallic or pearl? I'm trying to find a black which is close to the black inserts in the bumper and the blade and Renault UK are no help. If so a code would be welcomed :thumbup:

I have asked a couple of Renault Parts Depts and I could not get hold of a touch up or paint code for the gloss black parts.

I only needed a miniscule amount for a stone chip, and I found Halfords did a cheap gloss black touch up pen which has done the job.

Hope that helps - although I would have liked more help from Renault. I still cannot believe they don't do a touch up for the most common part of a car to get chipped??

Yeah I know, just been through this with RUK and their best suggestion is go to a bodyshop and ask them to match it...
Karl has been looking into this for me, hoping he will have more luck than I have!