Discs and pads

Forgot to say I also have pins from [MENTION=2479]mrpink[/MENTION] on here. Much better than the Brembo ones which have a nasty habit of seizing in the caliper and being a total pig to remove. Cheaper than the Brembo ones too.

Oh what, I've bought Super Blue as it came up most on the search results on this forum under 'What Brake Fluid'. Gutting.

Oh what, I've bought Super Blue as it came up most on the search results on this forum under 'What Brake Fluid'. Gutting.

It's not a bad fluid it just that on a large proportion of users with 197s/200s it causes a pronounced squeak from the clutch pedal. Can you take/send it back?

Forgot to say I also have pins from [MENTION=2479]mrpink[/MENTION] on here. Much better than the Brembo ones which have a nasty habit of seizing in the caliper and being a total pig to remove. Cheaper than the Brembo ones too.

the pins are only an issue if the brakes aren't serviced regularly ie yearly..

the pins are only an issue if the brakes aren't serviced regularly ie yearly..

Quite possibly true, but some (Inc me) have had issues even when the brakes are serviced result. Personally I feel if there is a better part out there for less money than the OE part that regularly gets damaged upon removal then it's a bit fool hardy not to fit the better part. The OE Brembo design is a flawed one and easily improved upon.

Well my car must be an exception to most then. I get no clutch pedal squeak with Super Blue fluid and the pins don't seize if moved occasionally (~ every 6 - 12 months).

I can only report good things about the superblue aswell. Never had any Clutch pedal squeak in 80k of Clio usage. Its got a stupidly high boiling point and never gave me any problems on track.