Difference between the 197 and 200 mid silencer ?

Hey guys,

I want to change my mid silencer on my Clio 200 (Phase 2) and buy the inoxcar one. They got 2 options tho, a 197 and a 200 version.Screenshot_20231205_090916_Chrome.jpg

The thing is, that my clio is a 2009 Phase 2 so even my suspension needa Phase 1 parts due to the different size in the front. Are there any differences regarding the mid silencer though?

Kind regards
Dom

The difference in exhaust systems is the back box exhaust tips due to the different diffusers used on the two cars. The problem with the exhaust is cutting the original if you cut it in the wrong place the old system is hard to sell or replace original sections. The original system has dimples in pairs that you can cut between but I have found it very hard to find them.
1701858869802.png

Alright I see, thank you very much.

So the mid silencer is basically the same on both clios, only the back box is different. Right?

Yea but buying after market center section might be a different diameter to the standard pipework if it is not a direct Oem replacement part but a part for its aftermarket system some measure by internal diameter others by external diameter