Devistated.

So I was pulling out of my driveway, there was a car parked on the pavement so i could clearly see traffic from the right.. Thought it was clear then BAM! :worried:
Had to go through insurance & taking it to a garage tomorrow morning!
Hatin life at the moment!

Attachments

• Crash..jpg
    Crash..jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 388
Gah! Looks like you got quite lucky there as it seems to have missed the suspension and the windscreen hasn't popped... Doesn't look like the airbags have deployed either.

Could just be a new bumper! Fingers crossed. :smile:

Looks similar to when I hit a deer in my 197 - cosmetic, looks alot worse than it was. New radiator, and all wings, bumper, slam panel - was good as new. They absorb impact really well. I'd check at the very bottom of the windscreen, under wipers/tinted area for any hairline cracks. Possibly damaged aircon aswell.

Oh that's rubbish mate, sorry to see that, I hope you get it sorted easy.

Ouch that going to hurt.At least our ok they will fix that up no probs I'm sure

Your ok thats the main thing.

It does look like light damage though, just a bumper and an headlight unless there is damage to the panels still on the car.

Completely for got to update this
Well the garage got her back together, Taking 3 and a half bloody weeks!
Aparently it cost them £2500 to get right again. Though they wouldnt tell me what they actually had to replace.
Oh and i wrote off the other car..
Insurance went up £100 to £1000 For my age and no NCB isnt bad.

Completely for got to update this
Well the garage got her back together, Taking 3 and a half bloody weeks!
Aparently it cost them £2500 to get right again. Though they wouldnt tell me what they actually had to replace.
Oh and i wrote off the other car..
Insurance went up £100 to £1000 For my age and no NCB isnt bad.
I'd be going nuts at them to find out what was replaced etc, or ask your insurance as they would have to have had to approve the work. When mine got hit i asked for a complete breakdown of all the work / costings and got it no bother of them, it was eye watering.

P.S also if you dont know whats been replaced how can you check out the quality of there work on the car, another angle to come from.

You should leave it like that to improve your cold air flow. Adds 10bhp.

Lol I was waiting for this, and a "It'll T-Cut" comment :lol:

**** luck mate, but it really does happen to the best of us. Like people have said it looks like panel damage (bumper, lights etc) so more than likely that and bunch of clips, if the chassis is straight and your windows, airbags etc are all in order it should be a simple enough fix :smile:

Try not to get too down, everyone makes mistakes :smile: