Devastated just been bashed

feel like it!!! can these plastic wing not be repaired my people who repair plastic bumper crakes? or any ideas where i could get replacement wing? non on ebay!

i would still tell your insurance company as some of em still pay out for being hit by un-insured drivers and then get her to pay the excess.

What have the cops said? are they potting her?

The bill in theory should end up questioning to her and if she says she was involved in the accident. The have every right to throw the book at her. 6 points for no insurance, maybe no mot and tax? fine and fine and so on.

You will end up with a crime number and you can take her to court for payment.

But TBH if you do now have her real address you have her by her tassels.

Happened to a mate of mine on the bike. Women reversed out a space knocked him off the bike and then run the bike over. Police turn up she had no ins. He is now taking her to a civil court to claim his money back. Police and lawyer told him to do it this way. Sorry to hear about you're car at least you or you're daughter were not hurt hope you get this solved

am guna go around her house today im be bros black range rover Khan lol she beta pay will keep posted, car luks pretty bad in daylight i have been trying to avoid looking at it,
yeah main thing is that my little girl ok although she screamed when it happened!

Last edited:
been around to see woman, a big tank topped man ended taking over the conversation, although he wasnt pleased to see me he said he would pay for damage if price is not too high! however he didnt appear most trustworthy of people, also i thibk price will be high, great info on MIB thatnks guys, will more than likley go down this route if he doesnt pay up. does anyone know if i will loose NCB and have to pay ecess going with MIB?
he is asking for written quotations of repair should i take it to renault or independent body shop?
Thanks again :@

take it to renault. send off the written quote to your insurance, her, and then when they start qualming, go down the MIB route. she needs done by the police too, but i doubt they'll bother. if she was a 20 year lad on the other hand....

I can't believe you went to her house.... and kept your cool? Pretty sure if anyone put so much as a scratch on my car I'd have to remove parts of their body in payment. I hear kidneys fetch a decent price these days :smile:

depends on the insurance company whether or not you have to pay excess or lose ur no claims. If they start messing u about just tell them that u will take them to court about it and that should shake em up enough to pay.
The police should pot her for no insurance, they should just need a statement of yourself and then get her summonsed to court.

I can't believe you went to her house.... and kept your cool? Pretty sure if anyone put so much as a scratch on my car I'd have to remove parts of their body in payment. I hear kidneys fetch a decent price these days :smile:

+1

respekt.gif for not going down the route I most likely would have done if someone did the same.

Well done for being the bigger man :thumbup:

Happened to me a few years ago, 50+ well presented woman in new Saab, she produced insurance docs with correct reg on, police couldn't trace, false plates.

Why go to the house? Id have just left it to the legal teams. Could be seen as intimidation, and its your word against theirs. They could lie and start blaming you for the shunt and cite that you were aggressive and threatening.

All I will say is go down the correct route. I had someone offer to pay for damage to my car and then when it actually came to it, it was nothing short of a nightmare. All over £60 too. And they lived in a fooking huge house!

take my hat off to you mate for keeping your cool...

I flipped my lid in a similar situation with a lad a bit older than me and left myself with not a foot to stand on as he would of pressed charges for assault...

Was very annoying I couldn't compose myself though as he drove like a **** resulting in the accident and wasn't insured on the vehicle...

Luckily my dad owns a scrapyard so it only cost labour to fix...besides the point though

Similar Thread Suggestions