detailers in the northwest?

my christmas/new years present to the clio, want the paint correcting and a full detailing get the clio looking how it should!!!

am after a professional deatiler, and a pirce on doin the job?

cheers

JPC on here is a detailer and is in Lancashire, Daz had his 200 done and im trying to get mine done.

Theres a guy in Bolton and a guy in Rochdale who's suppose to be quite good. Would wait for warmer climate before doing it though. Seems a little pointless given its hard to maintain all that hard work the detailers done over the winter period.

Theres a guy in Bolton and a guy in Rochdale who's suppose to be quite good. Would wait for warmer climate before doing it though. Seems a little pointless given its hard to maintain all that hard work the detailers done over the winter period.

well tbh, i do very little miles and to be fair iv not had my ca rout once since the bad weather or gritters been out, stored away nice n dry n clean in the garage,

i just wnat the paitnwork spot on and then just keep ontop of it :smile:

Have a look on my website mate for a flavour of how we do things. There will be people that are cheaper but I can assure you, you will it get a better job in the north :wink:

Quality costs but at the same time, my prices are fair. You don't want to be cutting corners when it comes to protecting your 2nd biggest investment

I've got a Clio 200 in tomorrow actually

Cheers

Miglior.co.uk

Have a look on my website mate for a flavour of how we do things. There will be people that are cheaper but I can assure you, you will it get a better job in the north :wink:

Quality costs but at the same time, my prices are fair. You don't want to be cutting corners when it comes to protecting your 2nd biggest investment

I've got a Clio 200 in tomorrow actually

Cheers

Miglior.co.uk

What sort of cost are we talking?

I am from Wembley and two months back I had my Clio repainted by a local mechanic. His charge was high but he did a really wonderful job. Now my dear vehicle looks majestic. Anyway I would request jeffro to wait till summer. Now it is too cold and painting now is not at all advisable.

Last edited:
That was some useful information and I am sure that it’ll come in useful to a lot of others who needs the services of a detailer too!! I agree that it is better to wait till it is warmer to get it done as we all know what a pain it is to maintain it during the winter!!
read more

Last edited:
Give Michael at www.thepolishingbooth.com a ring.

He's a sound lad and I can vouch for his work. Indoor heated premises too and it's so clean in there that you could eat your tea off the floor. He's doing a bit of scuff removal this week for me after next doors builder slid some plasterboard down my baby's door. I'll post pics up when I get her bsck. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions