Dents

Don't you just hate little dents?!? I hate it so much how people don't give a .... About other people's pride and joy.
I haven't really drove my car that much over the past 7 weeks went up a local shopping centre today, parked miles from any one else right in the corner and come back and find a small dent in my car, no one else would probably see it, but to me stands out like a sore thumb :worried:
If I ever saw someone touch my car I'd go crazy lol.
Rant over :smile:

I found the tiniest dent on mine a few days ago too, its really tiny but sticks out so much to me as well, my Clios not having the best of luck in car parks at the moment

Thats why I always park in the middle of 2 bays so theres plenty of room either side.
Most female drivers would still mange to hit your car :wink::smiley:

My top tip for public parking is to reverse park (in multi storeys etc) and to always leave your car with full lock on. That way any pricks who don't know the width of their own car will hit your tyres not your car.

Doesn't help with fat tards who can't open their doors without denting your door :angry:

It's a nightmare up there Luke so many people complain about there cars being damaged up there

I don't park between two bays, sick of either getting tickets or people keying it for being inconsiderate!

Not so long back some woman opened her door straight into the side of mine, the GF was sat in the car at the time (on her way to Uni). The GF went NUTS with this woman, made a complete scene and properly gave her what for lol. She'll think twice next time she opens her door. No damage done in the end but a lucky escape (I've picked up a few dings now and It's driving me mad, I'll be getting them all touched up soon :smile: )

parking dents are my worst nightmare, i'm always sure to park 10minutes away from my destination if need be. lol

The dings completely spoil the lines of the car. I have no idea why modern car have the door stripes on the side any more... as people's doors are pretty much always higher than the door mouldings.

Ive got one on the N/S door, that was off a vauxhall meriva that wasnt parked next to me when I went in tesco, but was parked so close to me when I got back that the GF couldnt get in.

I got the mrs to check the door before we left, she said it was fine, but when i had me car on the ramps in work, i noticed it and went ape ****.

Also got two little tiny ones on the boot, no idea where the came from. Gonna get the dent man out soon methinks..

Got an annoying one on the nearside rear quarter right on the crease in the panel. No idea when it happended or who did it, but I now look for it everytime I walk up to the car :worried:

I was told it would be a pain to sort so if I could live with it then best to leave it. Any thoughts if this is a load of crap?

I've only lost it once with someone denting the side of my car.

Waiting at train station, picking up the missus, family pulls up to the right high side, open BOTH their doors into the side of me.

I get out, notice there's a dent on my rear panel - ask them what the **** they are doing and to watch what they're doing with their doors.

No acknowledgement from them, no appology.

Waited till they went inside the station, got out, and just kicked their car as hard as a I could.

Meh. **** 'em.

Thing is where it is looks like someone's hit it with something such as there fist lol, if I ever caught someone I'd go crazy.

Thing is where it is looks like someone's hit it with something such as there fist lol, if I ever caught someone I'd go crazy.

Yeah, I'd be furious too.

i've got a horrible dent in my roof from god knows what... Looks like someone has hit it with a rock!

I'll get a photo up later - no idea when it happened.

I'd have definitely noticed it if I was driving along and something hit it...