Dent

danrst

Paid Member
So I was parked in the supermarket the other day and Im left with a nice dent on the rear drivers side right on the crease!

veragaza.jpg

No note left. Sorry for the bad picture. Anyone know if this is going to be expensive?

I had one on the Megane, £50 at BLG @ Howden. Can't find a trace of it being there now so top job imo.

Shouldn't be expensive, just need someone who knows what they're doing.

Have the same on mine, think some c*nt tried to get the trolley inbetween mine and there car, pi$$ed off was an understatement, I went back into asda to see the cctv, unfortunately the camera wasnt set where my car was, as mentioned above 40-60 will sort it but its still not on

The paint has slightly been damaged at the deepest bit of the dent. Thought it would be more because it's on a crease!

I was fuming. Went to two supermarkets so not sure which one the damage was done at. Only noticed when I got home.

Everytime I go to the supermarket I check whats at the side of me, when Ive done shopping I have a walk round the car to make sure its as I left it

Lucky I got a kid, so park in kids bay if any left, get some dirty looks as think he shouldn't be parking there, then get my baby out, then I look at there face then, park miles away if on own but guarantee there be a ****ter parked next to you