Delighted with my 197 on track!

Yeah was awkward, especially after the lunch break... As there were standing puddles of water that weren't there before! So they'd catch you out.... As in the video haha :smile:

Doubt it, leave a message on the video and tell him he spoilt your day.

Great to see someone who actually attends trackdays with the right attitude. I absolutely hate the frustrated race drivers who refuse to move over ruining your lap, or even worse those ****s who undertake you on corners and blatantly cut you up ( usually found in a Porsche GT3 with some berk more appropriately dressed for a meeting in the office ).

Unfortunately the more trackdays you do and the more competent and experienced you get the harder it becomes to not turn it into a competition lol :worried: I nearly had a awful off in March at Snetterton trying to keep an R26.R behind me who I was sure shouldn't be able to out perform me. Learned my lesson!

I'm thinking of organising a Clio197.net day at Llandow. Haven't properly looked into it yet, but a Monday, Tuesday and a Thursday are the cheapest days to rent the track out.

Maybe something for next year in the Summer. Might put a feeler thread up about it.

Awsome little slide there and well heald.

Shame the weather wasnt better as the car would of been even quicker in the dry. (obviously but you no what i mean) !!!

Rick