Decat pipe question.

Hahaha yeah it does the job eh!?! :thumbup:

Cost me £17 for 1M of stainless pipe. Possibly the best £17 I've ever spent on a car.

I was going to make a smaller backbox, but after this turning out how it did, I'm not going to bother now!!! :smiley:

It started life as the original K-Tec system, which was made by Magnex and is now made by Mongoose. You can still get the Mongoose branded system now, that's what Deadmau5 is using on his... It's based on the Bastuck Group N system, Magnex just added a centre silencer to it. I was using a K-Tec 200 Cell Sports-Cat too (the one that Stu197 has for sale now), but I removed that and made a complete new centre section. So from the Manifold to just in front of the rear axle is a single piece. That then joins to the pipe for the single backbox, making it a two piece system. So it's back to how Bastuck intended.

I see! Cheers for the detailed explanation :smile: It does sound immense though. I didnt realise taking the centre silencer out was so easy done. Let's see what this summer brings, I may persue that avenue of raw raspy-ness-es-es-es :tongueout:anic:

You got the pre cat still in anyway, so the light may or maynot come on.