de-badged albi

decided to debadge the clio and give it a well earned clean,and here goes......

before

cliorear-1.jpg

after

rs4.jpg

and this i when she was nice and clean

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs6.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs3.jpg

have had windows tinted,team heko wind deflectors,K&N apollo and stubby aierial.might look to lower in the near future.

thanks for looking

I'm thinking of front tints for mine at some point and wind deflector thingys

Yours looks mint!!!

Looks nice and clean!!!

Windows are a bit dark for my liking if I'm honest but it does look good. :smile:

Looks nice and clean!!!

Windows are a bit dark for my liking if I'm honest but it does look good. :smile:

they are closest to factory tint as i can get.dont look that dark in flesh.was getting dark when i took pics,maybe thats what make them look darker

they are closest to factory tint as i can get.dont look that dark in flesh.was getting dark when i took pics,maybe thats what make them look darker

tbh, I think you are right. When I had mine done I posted up on here with some pics and I thought I had made a big mistake. Went out and looked at the car again and the looked exactly how I wanted them to! The pictures do make the tint look darker. I was going for the optional extra look too.

wind deflectors make a differance,especially for the price

What differences have you seen? I was thinking of getting some, but I wasn't sure it'd be worth it.

tbh, I think you are right. When I had mine done I posted up on here with some pics and I thought I had made a big mistake. Went out and looked at the car again and the looked exactly how I wanted them to! The pictures do make the tint look darker. I was going for the optional extra look too.

What differences have you seen? I was thinking of getting some, but I wasn't sure it'd be worth it.

just the way they look is good enough for me.make it look sleeker and makes the front windows look slightly darker