Day out to the Black mountains

Ok so ive had the car for about 2 months now, so i decided to take it out on a decent drive to the black mountains.

warning iphone & mucky car pics!

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Then this came along

IMG_0360.jpg

Sounded amazing in the hills!
IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Really was a great bit of road, for thoes who havent been go!

car deserves a good clean now though ;/

Ha ha, Love the pics of all three :clap: did you know the guy with the ferrari or did he just sponge in lol? :smiley:

I agree! got chatting to him and his mate in the caterham, followed them up the mountains a few times aswell, didnt stick with them long though :001_huh:

What did you think of the black's?

Theres a Facebook check in for the BlackMountains now too :smile: lol

What did you think of the black's?

Theres a Facebook check in for the BlackMountains now too :smile: lol

loved it went up and down about 5 times worthy of the 60quid of vpower i spent in the day!

haa i no we made use of that on the day :smile:

Coming up the mountain I think is best, can keep it planted all the way up to the harpin.

Surprised I haven't been up there today on my day off lol,
Literally always a group of us up there

Gosh, didn't think I'd have to spell it out.

Check in at popular venue for speeding.
Police notice check in.
Police attend venue.

alexander_the_meerkat.jpg

Coming up the mountain I think is best, can keep it planted all the way up to the harpin.

Surprised I haven't been up there today on my day off lol,
Literally always a group of us up there

yea i agree coming up is better, gosh your lucky living not to far away, bit of a drive from the midlands! should get everyone off here to go at once!!

I reckon several posts went in at once! When i started my reply it was about post 4!

there was about 4 hours time gap in the posts haha, caterham was good fun though sliding round the hairpin

yea i agree coming up is better, gosh your lucky living not to far away, bit of a drive from the midlands! should get everyone off here to go at once!!

Check the Wales section on here and you will see that I've organised (along with scoobynet) exactly that! Be good if you could make it, get your name down on the list!