Dash Strips Removal?

Not that i recall but they just pop off, best to start off at either end not in the middle. Use something hard and flat ideally not metal.

If you look for the glovebox removal guide it might give you some ideas.

Open the glove box and you can get long strip off with a good pull. Once open you can get your finger tips below the strip. As stated start at one end and work across it will come off pretty easy. The shortest one (to the left of the steering wheel) has only one clip and should come out very easily. Finally the middle sized one is the hardest, but still very easy. Use the same principle as the others, once you get your finger tip below the strip it should pull straight back and off the dash.

I changed mine in about 1 min last week. It really isn't hard at all.

O.K. thanks guys.

So just pull outwards on all the strips? I had it in my head that you had to slide them off?

^ Oh Christ! That is exactly what I'm going to do to mine! Only difference we have is I've sprayed my wheel insert blue and have a Renault coin holder/ash tray thing which I have sprayed the lid blue. :smiley:

Will be doing to painting myself.

Am thinking of doing the centre surround blue..... or should that be am thinking of sending it to spray shack to paint blue lol

Its the how far to go question thou..... air vent surrounds, dash pod.... could never end really and end up with a smoothed and painted dash lol

Hi,

New to the forum. Can you tell me which steering wheel this is or if you've had any trim work done to it?
Thanks.

Question bout air vent surrounds do they come off like my pic or whole unit bit comes out emyduma8.jpg

As ordered some spares off eBay as spraying them a2uma4u8.jpg

Just didn't know when ripping out from car what I actually ripping out

Just unclip the surround, can be done with a couple of screwdrivers, just don't bend the clips too far or they will break, had my vents and stuff wrapped a few times very easy to do once you've done it once :smile: