Cutting out...

yes - live data via obd2 - mine reads lambda function - all it does is produce a voltage pulse depending on fuelling - the ecu then adjust fuelling accordingly - live data reads the voltage pulse/change - should be quite alot/quickly if working correctly - if its slow points to an ageing sensor - just thinking of items it could be for your issue without it putting on an eml light or codes
So all i need to look at is to see the numbers changing fast?(if correct,if not then slowly)
Plus whats its exact name ?

So all i need to look at is to see the numbers changing fast?(if correct,if not then slowly)
Plus whats its exactly name ?

cant remember how mines comes up on the live data...could be lambda "bank 1"...been ages since i played with it

Si ,do you think it could be the second sen by any chance?
Plus if it was one of the cats themselves that is not working properly -a light would come up right?

Si ,do you think it could be the second sen by any chance?
Plus if it was one of the cats themselves that is not working properly -a light would come up right?

cannot seeing it being a faulty cat - they are not prone to failure - the second lambda basically makes sure the first is maintaining the correct fuelling through the cats - there have been a few on here that have had poor running issues caused by the first lambda - and not had any warning lights on - looking at live data is a way of seeing if its an issue

cannot seeing it being a faulty cat - they are not prone to failure - the second lambda basically makes sure the first is maintaining the correct fuelling through the cats - there have been a few on here that have had poor running issues caused by the first lambda - and not had any warning lights on - looking at live data is a way of seeing if its an issue
Which code reader do you use? I just have a cheapo one !