Cupra R Front Splitter

That looks really good mate :thumbup:

So is it an easy job and how do you mount / fix it?

Looks good does that :smile: they've been on about seat front spilters on cliosport for years on there 172/182's :smile:

Does look very good. Car looks the biz.

Couple of quick questions. Do you have an aftermarket exhaust or have you added tips onto the standard can? Also love the interior lights, what did you change them for?

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead...

But really like the look of the Cupra R Spliiter and I'm on a bit of a budget for replacing mine...

• Anyone know which year Cupra R is off (as previously mentioned)
  • How easy is it to fit on a 197... do I need to drill additional holes?
  • Anyone got any pics on a black 197? Looks gorgeous on the blue...
]

Thanks!

did anyone ever find out if this was easy to fit? or what year it was from? i think this looks awesome n not a bad price

Snow plough splitter, I did enquire about this a while ago but after seeing which way the splitter angles, thought it would look stupid. Can't see the albi 197 properly as on phone but on the 172's and that black megane doesn't look the best...

Hey people.
I was just wondering how easy these are to fit.
Any butchering needed at all ?
Im wanting one, but is it a faff ?
Ta !

It's not that easy. You have to cut your existing rubber seal along it's length. If you look on the inside of it, once removed, you can see a raised seam about a cm or two from the top. Cut along that, then put it back on. then it's a matter of lining up your cupra splitter and fixing it to the underside of your front bumper. i just screwed in some small screws. once i got the each end i had to cut into the curve to allow it to fit into the clio's shape. looks like ass from the underside but fine from the front of the car. i then ran along the rubber seal with a bit of sealant to fill the slight gap, i sprayed them both with some plastidip matt black to make it all the same colour once the sealant had gone off.

I bought one of these for my corsa about 3 years ago, this is as far as I got in fitting it...

Its more hassle than its worth.

15362_1228272028503_5929170_n.jpg