Cupra R Front Splitter

That's the one and it can be made to fit any car really I've fitted one ot my GTi and a mates golf and vxr so should fit a 200 with a few tweaks

What it looks like on a megane

ef5d68e2.jpg

As inwardnoise said they are pretty commonly adapted to fit most cars, i'd say its possible. what it'll look like is anyones guess..

I think it would look a little weird I've took mine off GTi gona offer it up to 200 when she's here see what it'll look like

i would say it would be very easy to fit a 197....200 could be a bigger problem

is there any better pictures of it

I hope no one bought this from ebay.

These splitters are only about £16 from Seat directly (although i bought a year or so ago).

not yet but i was thinking if i do decide to give this a go to see how much the were direct from seat to make sure i got a genuine part. think for £16 its worth a go, not much to lose if it dont work lol

They aint 16 snots anymore.

I was talking to a Seat parts guy today who said that because Fabia and Clio owners were buying so many, every seat dealer keeps them in stock and they have gone up to 34 quid.

They aint 16 snots anymore.

I was talking to a Seat parts guy today who said that because Fabia and Clio owners were buying so many, every seat dealer keeps them in stock and they have gone up to 34 quid.

Very true sales went through the window so seat caught and jaked the price up I pad 34.36 for mine :smile:

I'd like one on my 197, but don't fancy making massive changes to the bumper, or using screws and such like, so if it does need to come off, the original can be put back on.