Cup Spoiler

Havent seen an unpainted one, but i assume this is a "plug" making its way out?!

Spoiler was fitted at completion center in the UK as a factory fitted option.

Warrantied?

Attachments

• IMG_1536[1].jpg
    IMG_1536[1].jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1538[1].jpg
    IMG_1538[1].jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1537[1].jpg
    IMG_1537[1].jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 57
im pretty sure its the holes left behind from moulding, they then skim them with filler from factory, well thats how mine turned up when i brought my cup spoiler. and i think after a while the filler swells up

hi, yes there are 4 of these. all small holes that i think the spoiler is filled with. the spoiler is filled with what looks like a hard polystyrene. once filled, the holes are then filled over using filler. take it back as if it was fitted and painted from standard, i doubt it should do that!

Exactly as above its crap quality basically, they fill it from the factory badly its probably not adhered properly then its just been painted.

Lol Matt..i did look at it yesterday and though about a change. Black roof, black sprint spoiler?

But i love the cup car look

So its a problem with them then...ill mention it when its in next week and push for warranty job. Ill try not to blast it with the pressure washer!

Lol Matt..i did look at it yesterday and though about a change. Black roof, black sprint spoiler?

But i love the cup car look

So its a problem with them then...ill mention it when its in next week and push for warranty job. Ill try not to blast it with the pressure washer!

Not sure if its a problem as such

lee you need banning from making problem threads, you're ruining Renaults excellent reputation :tongueout: