Cup spoiler

iAndy

Platinum Member
Car comes on Thursday and I haven't put the spoiler on as an option.... Does anybody know where is good to get it sprayed and fitted? I'm based in Leeds west Yorkshire but don't mind a bit of travelling for a nice job

Buy one off Karl (twingogeekeo) off of here, then he will send it direct to spray shack to sprayed in colour of your choice :smile:

Contact Spray Shack first, they buy it from Karl then spray it and send it to you.

SS quoted me £275 + P&P.

Do they fit thou? Am a bit scared of the drilling boot on a new car, just sold my aygo so got £600 more than dealer was giving me.... Cup spoiler :smile:

Just spoke to Simon, hes doing my spoiler in LY with Gloss Black end caps.

Look forward to receiving it.

Just ordered spoiler..... Dunno about fitting it myself, think it would be best to let someone else do it, anybody know a body shop in west Yorkshire?

Doncaster would be fine, but I've bought it from Spray-Shack on here so its coming painted, got a mate who thinks we can do it but i really would prefer someone who knows what they are doing, car is missing the spoiler soooo much!

The instructions are easy to follow and with the little plastic things you get to line it up you can't go far wrong.

I'm no expert but i found it easy and was'nt scared, it's only a car. :nope: