Cup spoiler help! Please

I've got a cup spoiler but have not got any of the fixtures/fittings, could anybody please tell ne what I need

Thanks

Bugger...you finally get the part after way too long then its not right...have you contacted the seller??

Not usre you can buy the fixings and fastenings separately. You need 2 self tapping screws and 2 cap screws (6mm I think) but you'll also need the template for drilling the holes.

My cup spoiler should arrive today, I'll check what fittings come with it and let you know later. Pretty sure there's a guide online somewhere that tells you the hole positions

You can only get the fitting kit with a Brand new spoiler you cant get them any other way might be worth going to a bolt specilist

If you have the instructions they give you the measurements for where to drill the bootlid out. If you dont have them I think I still have mine in my glovebox that I can dig out and write up here for you. Other than that you need:

2x M5 thread bolts about an inch long
2x 8mm spacer/washer (Im sure a flat washer would work just the same)
^^those are the main fasteners for the spoiler, they screw into the brass thread in the spoiler base.

2x Small screws - my kit from Reno was missing these so I just used 2 1cm long phillips head screws
^^ they go into the most backwards facing edge of the spoiler, still from underneath the bootlid

4x self tapping screws with countersunk heads, make sure you buy stainless steel or they will rust. These need to be about an inch to an inch and a half in length
^^they hold the sideplates on

Last edited:
i was in same boat

i just got the following and fits a treat

2 x M6 bolts about a inch or so
2 x M6 rubber grommits (quite thick mine were)
2 x M6 washers to go over top of grommit
2 x M6 nylon thread bolt/threadlock but not essential
2 x 3mm if i remember rightly,self taper.but i got a little bigger so it was tighter

and then i used some a dab of sealant so no water gets to beare metal.i want to help because not man people were sypathetic when i neede help

me and a mate kinda done it now, i know its not ideal but atm its just been drilled(the boot that is) and the spoiler bolted on, ne recommendations for rust prevention?